HSBC Advance Mortgages
- Loan to value up to 80%
- APR from 7.10%1
- Loan Period: max loan tenure up to 300 months
- Repayment period up to 25 years
- Preferential interest rates on your home loans
- Transfer your existing mortgage, or apply for a new one
- Loan amount: up to BHD 400,000
- InsuranceAdequate life and property insurance coverage is a vital requirement to take advantage of home loans from HSBC. We will assist you by referring you to reputable insurance companies in Bahrain
- Fixed equal monthly instalments (EMI)By auto-debit from your account.
- Debt consolidation of all liabilities
- Equity release against existing property
- Prepayment Charge0.75% of the amount paid or BHD 200, whichever is lower
1Subject to change. Rate applicable for HSBC Advance customers applying for a new mortgage or transferring their mortgage from another bank with a Loan to Value of 80%.
Things you should know
For fees and charges, please refer to:
- You must be a resident of Bahrain aged between 21 and 60 years
- You must make a minimum down payment of 30% of the value of the property
- You need not have had a previous banking relationship with HSBC at the time of application, but you will be required to open an account if the loan is approved
- Your salary must be mandated into your nominated account with HSBC
- You must be employed by one of the government, semi-government, or private companies included in our approved list of employers
Documentation requiredExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
HSBC Bank Middle East Limited Bahrain Branch, P.O. Box 57, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a Conventional Retail Bank for the purpose of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.