Fee-free instant transfers with Global View and Global transfers1
Automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC
Exclusive offers and privileges on banking products and services, travel and entertainment
Benefits of an HSBC Premier Account
HSBC Premier Current Account:
- A current account available in BHD, USD, EUR or GBP
- Free online banking, phone banking, and SMS alertsBank wherever, and whenever it's convenient for you.
- Free cheque booksIf your cheque book is lost or stolen, use the 'Stop Cheque' service to protect your assets.
- Overdraft protection and bill auto-payment options
- Overdraft of 1,500 BHD
Plus, an international debit card:
- Free of charge
- Accepted at over 25 million retail outlets worldwide and over 1 million ATM
- Withdraw up to BHD 2,000 from HSBC Bahrain ATM and Switch ATM in Bahrain
- Link up to two additional accounts to your debit card
Things you should know
For all fees and charges, please refer to:
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria
- Monthly income: BHD 4,000
- Combined average relationship balance: BHD 35,000 (or its equivalent)
Current accounts are also available in currencies other than those mentioned above.
There is a BHD 20 monthly charge if the combined relationship balance is not met.
To keep enjoying our Premier service, you will need to build a minimum of 30% of the total relationship balance within the next 6 months (BD 10,500) and 100% of the total relationship balance in 12 months (BD 35,000).
Required documentsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Apply now for an HSBC Premier Account
1Global Transfers are effected instantly (typically within 6 seconds from submitting the required information) for supported currencies. Exceptionally, in circumstances outside of our control, it may not be possible to effect your transfer through Global Transfers, in which case you should contact our Customer Services or use another way to effect your transfer.
Offer valid from 19 January 2020 to 16 April 2020, both days inclusive. Offer and Personal Loans Terms and Conditions, Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply.