Unlock a world of benefits with an HSBC Premier bank account
HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life, whether you’re buying a new home, travelling and working abroad, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work.
Join HSBC Premier
|HSBC Premier is much more than just a bank account|
Look after those that mean the most, by planning for, and protecting, your family's future.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with preferential rates for your Premier credit card, savings, loans and mortgages.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier – for you
Enjoy competitive rates for your savings, loans and mortgages, and support whenever you need it.
- an account that works to your schedule, with priority servicing and support
- access to a dedicated Premier Relationship Manager to support you with your everyday banking needs
- competitive rates for your savings, loans and mortgages
- an exclusive range of premier rewards, offers and partnerships with the Premier Credit Card
Premier - around the world
Unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world
- foreign currency accounts and debit cards in USD, EUR and GBP, with competitive rates, and no foreign currency transaction processing fees when transacting or withdrawing cash in the same currency
- see all of your international accounts in one place with Global View
- transfer instantly between all your global HSBC accounts, free of charge
Premier – for your family
When you're Premier, you and your loved ones get access to a range of global Premier privileges and beneficial rates.
- overseas account opening support for loved ones moving abroad
- unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29
- additional cards for your family members, available with either your current shared limit, or set limits for each cardholder
Our premium account, with Premier benefits
Everything you expect from a premium account and more, with no monthly account fee1
- keep your finances flexible with a BHD 1,500 interest free Cheque Bounced Protection
- make the most of your valuable time with priority servicing and support
- a dedicated Relationship Manager to help you enjoy everything Premier has to offer
- manage all your global accounts on the go with online and mobile banking
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
Earn Air Miles and complimentary hotel stays, enjoy complimentary access to 850+ worldwide airport lounges, and take advantage of a range of retail, dining and entertainment offers.
Apply for loans for new and used cars up to BHD 40,000, with an APR starting from 5.65% per annum, and a repayment period of up to five years. Terms and conditions apply.
Make your dream home a reality with a loan to value up to 80%, an APR from 4.69% and preferential interest rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
Whether you’re new to HSBC, or looking to upgrade your existing account, you can unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer if you meet one of the following criteria:
Option 1: deposit your salary
Deposit an individual monthly salary of at least BHD 4,000 into your account for the first 12 months, after which 'Option 2' will apply.
Option 2: your savings
Maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) with us of BHD 35,000 (or equivalent in any other currency) or more.3
What is a Total Relationship Balance (TRB)?
Option 3: international Premier
Already hold, and qualify for, an HSBC Premier account in another country or region.
Frequently asked questions
How do I become eligible for HSBC Premier?
How many global markets is HSBC Premier available in?
Can I open an HSBC Premier account in another country/region?
1If you don't meet Premier eligibility requirements then we reserve the right, at our discretion, to charge you a service fee, as referred to in our Retail Banking Premier Tariff of Charges (PDF, 626KB), up to the point we convert your account into a Personal Banking account. Terms and Conditions apply.
To keep enjoying our Premier service, you will need to build a minimum of 30% of the necessary TRB within the next 6 months (BD 10,500) and 100% of the TRB within 12 months (BD 35,000).