HSBC Premier Credit Card
- No annual fees: the card is free for life
- Up to 56 days interest-free credit on purchases and up to 50% Instant Cash from your available credit limit
- Flexi Installment Plans at 0% interestMake purchases using your HSBC Credit Card and repay in 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments
- Up to two free additional cards to share amongst your family
- MasterCard SecureCodeHSBC now offers you even more protection when shopping online with MasterCard® SecureCode™, which provides you with an additional layer of online shopping security when you shop at participating retailers using your HSBC Premier Credit Card
- HSBC Entertainer mobile appFree download of our 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' mobile app with over 8,000 offers across 15 countries
- 24-hour customer service
- Free bill auto-payment serviceSet up standing instructions to debit your HSBC current or savings account to pay your credit card bill
- Access your account anywhereWith Triple Access you can transfer money and pay your bills across all of your HSBC credit cards, current, and savings accounts using your HSBC Premier MasterCard
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Cinema ticketsIt's show time with HSBC. For every Novo Cinemas 2D Cool movie ticket you buy using your HSBC Credit Card, you will get a second movie ticket absolutely free
- HSBC Premier PrivilegesDiscover the vast possibilities while at home or traveling abroad with HSBC Premier Privileges, a unique collection of special discounts and experiences for HSBC Premier Credit Card customers. Find out more
- home&Away privilege programmeOffers all HSBC credit cardholders an array of fabulous benefits around the world at over 27,000 outlets in more than 160 countries and territories. Find out more
- Unlimited airport lounges with LoungeKeyUnwind before you fly and take the stress out of travelling; relax at over 850+ airport lounges worldwide. All you need to do is present your HSBC Premier World MasterCard® credit card and relax
- Air Miles Rewards ProgrammeAir Miles is an exciting loyalty program that rewards you for shopping. They're easy to collect and can be redeemed for a wide range of exciting rewards including airline tickets, hotel accommodation, dining vouchers, jewellery, electronics, and much more! Find out more
- Unlimited airport transfersEnjoy complimentary airport pick up or drop services in Bahrain with HSBC Traveler
- HSBC Traveler with dnataBook your travel package in advance and save time for enjoying more of the things you love. Enjoy discounts up to: 20% on flight tickets, 10% on hotel bookings and 10% on car rentals. Find out more
- Unlimited WiFi over 60 million hotspots with iPassEnhance your mobile experience, and get back to seamless connecting, with simple, secure, unlimited access to one of the world’s largest Wi-Fi networks, courtesy of iPass and HSBC. Simply register using your activation code to start receiving all the benefits of iPass. Find out more
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Complimentary Hotel NightsAt over 175 participating Starwood Hotel & Resorts properties in Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Car Rental Hertz Gold Plus RewardsComplimentary Gold Plus Rewards membership, providing many benefits
- Cleartrip Airline DiscountGoing on a holiday or booking that business trip? Book your ticket on Cleartrip using your HSBC Premier World MasterCard® and enjoy many discounts
- Luxury Serviced Apartment DiscountsPreferred discounts of up to15% at luxury serviced apartments
More details about travel features
- HSBC Premier credit cardholders (primary & supplementary) enjoy unlimited complimentary access to 850+ airport lounges worldwide, through LoungeKeyTM. Over and above the free eligibility for cardholders, a fee of USD 27 per guest, per visit applies
- When presenting the Premier World credit card on entering the lounge, cardholders are required to tell lounge staff that they wish to enter the lounge using the LoungeKey program
- HSBC Premier World credit card cardholders will be requested to present their credit card and flight boarding passes before entry is granted to the lounge
For a full list of partner lounges including cardholder conditions, please click here or download the “LoungeKey” app on your smartphone.
- For every flight booking through HSBC Traveller you will be entitled for either airport pick up or drop of service within the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Once you complete your booking online through HSBC Traveller, a pop up window will appear asking you to fill in the airport transfer request form, then a representative from dnata travel will be in touch with you offline to fulfill the request
Tickets minimum purchase is BHD 50 / $150 to be eligible for one of the airport services, either airport drop or airport pick up.
Book your ticket on Cleartrip using your HSBC Premier World MasterCard® and enjoy:
- 10% discount on any international round trip airfare
- No minimum amount restrictions
- Discounts on air fares are applicable on all airlines
- Unlimited usage of the offer
Simply go to the Cleartip website, select your flights, enter promo code MCWORLD, and pay with a World MasterCard World. Download the “MasterCard for You” app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Complimentary Gold Plus Rewards membership, providing benefits such as:
- Complimentary one-car-class upgrades (subject to availability)
- Up to 15% off best publicly available rates
- By passing the rental queue at many of the world’s busiest airports
- Faster reservations, rentals, and returns
Starwood Complimentary Hotel Nights
At over 175 participating Starwood Hotel & Resorts properties in Europe, Middle East, and Africa, World Credit Cardholders can get the following:
- One complimentary hotel night after booking two hotel nights
- Two complimentary hotel nights after booking four hotel nights
Luxury Serviced Apartment Discounts
- onefinestay: 10% discount on bookings at over 2,500 properties across London, Paris, Rome, Milan, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Boston
- Access exclusive Collections in The Hamptons, Southern California, French Riviera, and Edinburgh
- Oakwood: 15% off best available rate at properties throughout Asia Pacific, including China, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, South Korea and India
- Grosvenor House Dubai: 15% discount on the daily online prepaid rates
Every time you use your HSBC Premier Credit Card, HSBC will give you 8 Air Miles for every BHD 1 purchased on your card, both in Bahrain and abroad. Air Miles are easy to collect and can be redeemed for a wide choice of exciting rewards. You can exchange your Air Miles for a wide range of rewards, including airline tickets, hotel accommodation, dining vouchers, jewellery, electronics and much more!
Download the Air Miles-ME app on your smartphone and collect double Air Miles when you use your HSBC Premier Credit Card and Air Miles virtual card together at a wide range of partner stores.
As an HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholder, travel insurance is available to you free of cost provided that your travel tickets are purchased using your HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
Travel inconvenience insurance
Travel doesn't always go as planned. If you encounter an obstacle, you shouldn't have to face the inconvenience alone, so World Mastercard® can compensate you for baggage loss, baggage delay, trip cancellation, trip delay etc.
To find out more about your coverage and the terms that apply, click here.
To file a claim please click here.
Travel Medical Insurance
For greater peace of mind, enhanced protection options are available to ensure that while you're traveling, your health and safety needs are met promptly and efficiently. As an HSBC Premier credit cardholder, you enjoy complimentary cover for personal accident insurance, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, medical emergency expenses and daily in-hospital cash benefit.
To find out more about your coverage and the terms that apply click here.
To file a claim please click here.
Travel insurance confirmation letter
Obtaining a travel insurance confirmation letter has never been easier, as you can generate a letter online seamlessly and immediately for your Schengen or other visa requirements.
To find out more and to apply for your letter online please click here.
Mastercard® or HSBC does not undertake any insurance business or acting as an insurer, insurance broker, insurance advisor or insurance agent. American International Group, Inc. (AIG) or their authorized representative, and not Mastercard or HSBC, is providing the relevant insurance benefits. Complimentary insurance cover is available to HSBC Premier credit cardholders, provided that the travel tickets, car rental services or eligible goods have been purchased solely using eligible HSBC Premier credit card. To find out more and see the terms that apply please visit:
Travel Insurance provided through AXA will be discontinued as of 31st December 2018.
To insure purchases made with a HSBC Master cards against theft or accidental damage occurring within ninety (90) days from the date of purchase as indicated on the store receipt, up to the per occurrence limit of USD 2,000, and subject to the annual aggregate limit per cardholder of USD 5,000.
More details about Purchase ProtectionExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
The benefits and features set out above are current as at the date they appear on our website. However, they may be subject to change at any time at our discretion. We will try to notify existing customers of any changes that may impact them either in advance of the change or shortly afterwards.
The free benefit travel insurance is provided by AXA Insurance Gulf ("AXA") pursuant to a corporate policy between HSBC Bank Middle East Limited ("HSBC") and AXA Insurance Gulf ("AXA"), whereby HSBC is the policy holder and you are the insured person. Please read the summary of cover for relevant terms and conditions and exclusions. HSBC will not be responsible for any claims, processing or otherwise.
Common carrier: (Public transport) any means of transportation operated by a company or an individual licensed to carry passengers for hire, including but not limited to aircraft, bus, ship, train, or tram.
The excess where applicable will either be in time excess applied after which a claim will be paid or in USD amount where it is applied as a deductible on the claim amount to be paid.
- Free bill auto-payment service - just give us standing instructions to debit your HSBC Current or Savings Account at a specified percentage, from 5% to 100% of your Premier Card's outstanding balance
- Pay by cheque or cash at any of our HSBC branches in Bahrain
- Call our phone banking services at 8000 1288 to transfer funds from your HSBC Current/Savings Account
- Use your credit card from HSBC to transfer funds from your HSBC Current/Savings Account to your Premier Credit Card at any HSBC ATM in Bahrain
- Annual membership fee - none
- Up to two free supplementary cards for each primary cardholder
Supplementary card benefits
You can avail yourself of up to two free supplementary Premier Cards, which you can then provide to immediate family members or relatives:
- No annual fees: enjoy upto 2 supplementary cards with no annual fees
- Free HSBC Entertainer App
- Free Lounge Access
- Earn 8 Air Miles for every BHD 1 spent on retail purchases with our Air Miles Reward Programme
- Pay your personal Batelco, Indian School Fees, Electricity and Water bills with your Credit Card over the phone
- Access your HSBC current, savings, and credit card accounts through HSBC ATMs worldwide
- Get your credit card delivered to your residence free of cost by courier
- 24-hour customer service
- Free bill auto-payment service
- Enjoy a credit period of up to 56 days interest-free on your purchases when you choose to settle your monthly outstanding balance in full
Things you should know
For all fees and charges, please refer to:
- Minimum Saving, Investment, or Time Deposit of BHD 35,000 or USD 100,000
- Primary credit card applicant must be a Bahraini resident
- Primary credit card applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Supplementary credit card applicant must be at least 18 years of age