HSBC Savings Account
- Withdrawals of up to BHD 1,000 per day via ATM
- Interest rates vary in line with market conditions
- Phone banking access to your account through your landline or mobileYou will be required to pre-register for this service. Please contact your branch for details.
- Personal internet banking access for a range of account-related services
- Debit card issued free of charge with opening of Statement Savings accountNo debit card is issued for Passbook Savings accounts.
Interest on savings accounts is calculated on the daily cleared balance and shall be credited to the account every month for Basic and HeadStart savings accounts and for Passbook Savings Accounts every six months (June and December) in arrears. Interest on Call Deposits is calculated on the daily cleared balance and shall be credited to the account every month in arrears.
No cheque books are issued.
Things you should know
HSBC Savings eligibility criteria
Required documentsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Term deposit account
Watch your savings grow when you choose one of our high-interest flexible term deposit accounts.
Choose our most basic current account, for help managing your everyday expenses with ease.
HSBC Bank Middle East Limited Bahrain Branch, P.O. Box 57, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a Conventional Retail Bank for the purpose of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.