HSBC Term Deposit
- You can deposit funds for a pre-specified period at a fixed interest rate
- Deposit period ranges from one week up to twelve months(i.e. 1 or 2 weeks or 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 or 12 months).
- Interest rate is fixed based on the Inter-Bank Money market rate
- Available in BHD, USD, GBP and Euro
- Online banking access to a range of account-related services
- Phone banking access to your account through your landline or mobile phoneYou will be required to pre-register for this service. Please contact your branch for details.
- Automatic rollover facility upon maturity for same period of deposit is available
Interest is paid upon maturity. Interest may be added to the principal or credited to a separate account or paid by cash / cheque / Telex Transfer / Demand Draft as per your instructions.
Things you should know
For fees and charges, please refer to:
- Any resident/non-resident may open a time deposit. Time deposits may also be opened in the name of minors
- Minimum deposit is BHD 1,000, USD 1,000, GBP 5,000, Euro 5,000
Accounts, facilities and services are subject to the bank's terms and conditions.
- Original passport and CPR card along with the originals.
HSBC Bank Middle East Limited Bahrain Branch, P.O. Box 57, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a Conventional Retail Bank for the purpose of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.