HSBC Term Deposit
- You can deposit funds for a pre-specified period at a fixed interest rate
- Deposit period ranges from one week up to twelve months(i.e. 1 or 2 weeks or 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 or 12 months).
- Interest rate is fixed based on the Inter-Bank Money market rate
- Available in BHD, USD, GBP and Euro
- Online banking access to a range of account-related services
- Phone banking access to your account through your landline or mobile phoneYou will be required to pre-register for this service. Please contact your branch for details.
- Automatic rollover facility upon maturity for same period of deposit is available
Interest is paid upon maturity. Interest may be added to the principal or credited to a separate account or paid by cash / cheque / Telex Transfer / Demand Draft as per your instructions.
Things you should know
For fees and charges, please refer to:
- Any resident/non-resident may open a time deposit. Time deposits may also be opened in the name of minors
- Minimum deposit is BHD 1,000, USD 1,000, GBP 5,000, Euro 5,000
Accounts, facilities and services are subject to the bank's terms and conditions.
- Original passport and CPR card along with the originals.