A dedicated Relationship Manager
Your personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life and then create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you.
- An accredited and knowledgeable HSBC Premier Relationship Manager to look after your day-to-day banking needs and your family’s at home and abroad. 250 HSBC Premier Centres worldwide that provide you with priority service for all your international banking needs, in addition to useful local information and local travel tips
- A Premier emergency hotline that delivers immediate international assistance, and it’s available around-the-clock
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally. And to prove it, our Relationship Managers aren't incentivised on the products they sell. Instead, they are measured on how happy you are with their service.
- Personal satisfaction as a priority. Our Relationship Managers’ success is measured on how well they support your personal economy
- Digital solutions to help you easily access and manage your investments
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you. So is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries and territories where you bank with HSBC
- International account opening before you arrive at your destination where regulations allow
- Access to our Regional HSBC Premier International Centres
- Emergency card replacement within 24 hours and emergency cash at any HSBC branch worldwide
- Online banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally
- Instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts through HSBC Global Transfers service
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria
You can qualify for HSBC Premier by meeting any of the following eligibility criteria:
- Maintaining a minimum monthly average balance of BHD 35,000 (or equivalent in any other currency) in deposits and/or investments
- Monthly net salary transfer of BHD 4,000 or above for the first 12 months after which point (a) applies1
1BHD 35,000 has to be maintained in deposits and/or investments within 12 months to avoid charges and discontinued service.
Apply for HSBC Premier
If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are ready to enjoy the benefits of becoming an HSBC Premier customer, take the next step and contact us:
New to HSBC Premier?
Discover how we can support your personal economy