No Annual fees & BHD 50 cash back * when applying for an HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Complimentary airport lounge access in MENA
- Discounts with HSBC Traveler up to 20% on flight tickets
- Movie privileges ’Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ from Novo Cinemas
- Flexi Installment Plans at 0% interest
Call: 17 569 569
Valid from 02 January until 31 March 2019.
*Offer and Credit Card terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Please visit www.hsbc.com.bh/credit-cards/products/advance/ for full details. Issued by HSBC Bank Middle East Limited Bahrain Branch, P.O. Box 57, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a Conventional Retail Bank in the Kingdom of Bahrain and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority. 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of HSBC Bank Middle East Limited.
HSBC Credit Card Acquisition Campaign Terms and Conditions– 02nd January 2019 to 31st March 2019 (both days inclusive)
When do these Terms and Conditions apply?
- HSBC Bank Middle East Limited - Bahrain (“we” or “us” or “HSBC”) has launched an offer that is available to all new and existing HSBC customers who apply for a new Advance Master Credit Card.
- The campaign period is from 02nd January 2019 to 31st March 2019 both days inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
- These terms and conditions (“Campaign Terms and Conditions”) apply in respect of the Campaign. These apply to you so far as the law and regulation permits so please read them carefully.
Who are eligible to participate in the Campaign?
- The Campaign is open to all existing and new HSBC customers who are Bahrain residents and who apply for New Advance Master Credit Card during the Campaign Period. The customer must receive an approval for the Credit Card during the Campaign Period.
What is the offer and related Terms and Conditions?
Subject to the below terms being met, the following offer shall apply:
- Customer will be eligible for Cash back of 1.5% on the card spend during the campaign period up to Maximum cap of BD 50.
- The Customer will be eligible for Cash back subject to Minimum Spend of BD 800 transacted between [2 January 2019] up to 30th June,2019.
- Card spend does not include Fees, charges and Cash withdrawals on Credit cards.
- The Cash back amount will be credited to the account by 30th August,2019
What will be other fees and charges?
- Please refer to Fees & Charges mentioned in General tariff of charges on our website www.hsbc.com.bh or Please contact us at 17569569 for any further query.
Does the card need to be processed during the Campaign Period in order for me to be eligible for the Campaign?
- Credit card application must be signed and submitted to HSBC, and the Card has to be approved within the Campaign Period in order to be eligible, i.e. from 2nd January,2019 till 31st March 2019, regardless of the actual date of card delivery.
Do any other Terms and Conditions apply to me?
- HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms shall be governing your Credit Card. Nevertheless, as a customer of HSBC your general banking relationship with us will be governed by the HSBC Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions (Bahrain). They can be found on our website at www.hsbc.com.bh . Please ensure you have read and understand them. In addition to this, where you have taken a specific HSBC product, your product will be governed by the applicable product terms and conditions. For example, any HSBC Credit Card will be governed by the HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms. You must ensure that you have read and understood the product terms and conditions applicable to your HSBC product(s).
Credit Card closure and Interrupted balances
- If you close your HSBC Advance Master Credit card within less than 180 calendar days from the date of issuing the Credit card, then:
- You will be no longer be eligible for the campaign’s offer if you have not yet received it
- Where you have received the offer then HSBC reserves the right to reverse the amount from any one or your accounts or your credit cards held with HSBC.
- If you fail to properly repay any indebtedness on the credit card or your account turn to be delinquent:
- You will be no longer be eligible for the joining offer if you have not yet received it
- Where you have received the offer , then HSBC reserves the right to reverse the amount from any one of your accounts or your credit cards held with HSBC
What else do I need to know about the Campaign?
- You must be 21 years old and a Resident or National of Bahrain.
- These Campaign Terms and Conditions only apply in Bahrain. We reserve the right at our discretion to alter or amend these Campaign Terms and Conditions (including extending or ending the Campaign) at any time without prior notice to you. HSBC’s decisions on all matters relating to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. We reserve the right to refuse any application for a product or service.
- You consent to your data being stored, transferred and processed (either in Bahrain or overseas) by HSBC and its group companies, and you consent to HSBC and its group companies’ authorized third parties to contact you.
- This offer is not valid for HSBC employees.
- Participating in this Campaign does not grant entrants the right to use HSBC’s name, logo or images from or relating to the Campaign without HSBC’s explicit written approval. Entrants may not make any public announcement regarding any aspect of this Campaign without HSBC’s prior written consent and any breach of this provision shall confer a right on HSBC at HSBC’s discretion not to award Cash back to an entrant.
- The Campaign Offers are not transferable.
- In addition to these Campaign Terms and Conditions, the HSBC Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions (Bahrain), HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms and any separate terms and conditions as available on www.hsbc.com.bh shall continue to apply. For all other rates, fees and charges (including overseas transactions) as set out in the General Tariff of charges, please visit our website at www.hsbc.com.bh.
- These Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the federal laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain, and in particular by the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. All disputes relating to these Campaign Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Each of the terms and conditions set out in these Campaign Terms and Conditions needs to be met.