Life can be unpredictable - having a short-term borrowing facility on your current account means you'll have the flexibility to deal with any unforeseen circumstance.
You can easily use the overdraft funds at any time – simply write a cheque or use your debit card.
Here's what you get:
- Borrow a minimum of two times your gross monthly salary, or BHD 2,000/-
- Easy application process
- Free debit card and cheque book – your overdraft is set up on your HSBC current account
- Available from 3 months to 1 year
- Renewable every year
You can take advantage of the HSBC unsecured overdraft service if:
- You're aged between 21 and 60 years
- You earn a minimum monthly salary of 500* BHD
Get instant access to cash, when you need it.