HSBC Money transfer within Bahrain is a quick, easy and secure way to make payments. Whether you are looking to pay your utility, telephone or credit card bills, Domestic Money Transfer is a safe, convenient, dependable and hassle-free way to make a payment.
Benefits of HSBC Domestic money transfer
- Instant Funds Transfer within HSBC accounts Bahrain
- Preferential Pricing for Premier customers
- Recurring payments to beneficiary accounts
Set up and schedule recurring transactions to beneficiary accounts for future payments
- Free SMS Alerts*
Stay informed with free SMS alerts on your mobile phone any time a transaction on your account takes place
*Activate SMS alerts through your online banking portal.
Simply choose the way that suits you best â take a look below at the things you should know on how to make a Domestic Money Transfer.
Registered for Internet Banking?
It's easy. All you need to do is:
1. Log on using your User ID and Password
2. Select 'Transfer'
3. Select the account from which you want to transfer money
4. Fill beneficiary and transfer amount details
5. Confirm your transfer
You can also set up and schedule transfers to beneficiary accounts for future / recurring payments by saving this transfer instruction as a template for future use.
Not yet registered for Internet Banking?
It only takes a few minutes to register and once you receive your security details in the post, you'll be able to make domestic money transfers quickly and securely online.
Before you can start making third party online payments, visit your local branch and fill out a Third Party Funds Transfer application Form.
Access your accounts quickly and securely, on the move with HSBC. It's easy all you need to do is:
1. Register to Personal Internet Banking - Please refer to the above section for instruction
2. Download the application from the Apple app store, or visit www.hsbc.com.bh from your Apple device
3. Login using the memorable password and password.
4. Tap on "Bank".
5. Select "Transfer".
6. Select "From" account you want to transfer the money from
7. Select "To" account you want to transfer the money to and the transfer amount details.
8. Confirm your transfer.
Find out more
See the demo
Transfer by phone
To make a Domestic transfer by phone, kindly call us on the appropriate number below:
+971 4 224 100
17 569 569
+973 17 569 569
Personal Banking customers
17 569 999
+973 17 569 999
Automated Phone Banking System Menu
In order to transfer money through our Automated Phone banking system you need to create a 'saved transfer template'. Create the template through a phone banking agent or by visiting a branch or Customer Service Centre.
Find a branch or Customer Service Unit
To make a Domestic Money Transfer from your account at HSBC, please visit your local branch with valid photo identification and completed remittance form.
Find a branch
Electronic Funds Transfer System (EFTS)
Fees & Charges
Things you should know*
Before making a payment, be sure to have the following at hand:
- Your HSBC account number
- Receiver's full name
- Receiver's banking information:
- Bank account number
- Bank name
- Purpose of payment
* In case there are missing details in the transfer, we may attempt to contact you within 2 working days otherwise transfers would be subject to cancellation.